Twin Famicom Stereo Amp
While installing an RGB Adapter in a Twin Famicom i found a circuit board for Stereo Output in it.
The board was in bad shape and some wires and connections were missing.
I reengineered the board and here is the schematic of the stereo amplication board.
The board surprinsingly really works!
19.07.2012 - under construction
- Pinout for Logitech G27 Pedals to Thrustmaster TX/T300GTE Base Adaptorcable
- N64 Multinorm schematic
- Twin Famicom Stereo Amp schematic
- Philips CD-i 370 Power Supply pinout
- N64 Multinorm schematic updated & simple overclocking guide added
- Mega Drive/Master System/Mark 3 Rom Flashing (work in progress)