Here you will get information about the Playseat RR3033 from Raceroom (KW Automotive)
It is a great Racing Seat with multiple options to upgrade the seat to your demands.
I do not regret having bought one.
- Quite easy to build.
- Good adjustability especially when using the optional seat slider
- very good build quality (black powdercoated steel)
- no middle column which disturbs the knee freedom and the adjustability of the steering wheel as well when taking place it is way more comfortable as a Playseats Playseat Evolution!
- superior optical slim design
- good support for multiple steering wheels (some need adaptors)
- optional upgrade parts (decide for your own what you need or buy step by step)
- the seat is fairly comfortable and i use the seat also when playing with the gamepad
- not the cheapest in the market
- the optional available keyboard holder is not well positioned
- buying all upgrades will result in an quite expensive Simrig
- no triple stand monitor mount available
- no adaptor available to mount a gear shifter and a handbrake at the same time
- Loudspeaker bracket does not fit at the back of the seat correctly (needs a spacer in the holes - It seems to be best used with the RR3055 seat), the middle speaker has no secure mount and only the Logitech Z506 Subwoofer will fit in the gap under the seat
Game Seat RR3055
DTM Game Seat RR3055 €369.95
Game Seat RR3033 €429.95
Seat rails incl. adjustable bracket €39.95
Stiffening profiles €39.95
Foot mat €29.95
Monitor bracket VESA 100 €39.95
Monitor bracket VESA 200 €39.95
Multi bracket console / PC + monitor VESA 100/100 and 100/200 €69.95
Console shelf €39.95
Shifter bracket Logitech €29.95
Shifter bracket Thrustmaster TH8 RS / TH8a €29.95
Shifter bracket Fanatec CSR €49.95
Keyboard support €49.95
Pedal adapter plate €19.95
Speaker holder 5.1 €79.95
Speaker holder 2.1 €49.95
Logitech 5.1 sound system 75 watts incl. brackets €159.95
Pictures and unboxing videos coming soon.
Raceroom Logo and Name is property of KW automotive GmbH.
19.07.2012 - under construction
- Pinout for Logitech G27 Pedals to Thrustmaster TX/T300GTE Base Adaptorcable
- N64 Multinorm schematic
- Twin Famicom Stereo Amp schematic
- Philips CD-i 370 Power Supply pinout
- N64 Multinorm schematic updated & simple overclocking guide added
- Mega Drive/Master System/Mark 3 Rom Flashing (work in progress)