I´m currently working on an adaptor plate for the TH8A Shifter when using the shifter as an analog handbrake.
Here are some pics from the 3D Model i created. I hope i can produce a prototype soon.
I made my first Prototype with a 3D Printer. It´s not perfekt but holes fit very well. I had to prepare some spots of the adapterplate. I´m very satisfied with the first prototype.
I realised that the Shifter does not use the whole way when set to analogue mode.
So i altered my drawing for the shifter.
I hope i can produce another prototype soon.
I updated my adaptor plate some months ago. Now no empty way on the whole shifter travel. It works from 0% to 100%. The rubber bands give you very good feel for the handbrake and the shifter moves back to normal very quickly.
I will change the shifter plate in the future for better rubber band reliability & placement .
19.07.2012 - under construction
- Pinout for Logitech G27 Pedals to Thrustmaster TX/T300GTE Base Adaptorcable
- N64 Multinorm schematic
- Twin Famicom Stereo Amp schematic
- Philips CD-i 370 Power Supply pinout
- N64 Multinorm schematic updated & simple overclocking guide added
- Mega Drive/Master System/Mark 3 Rom Flashing (work in progress)