It seems to be a secret how to build an adaptor cable to connect the Logitech G27/G29 (maybe G25) pedals to a Thrustmaster TX/T300 (T500) Base.
The cable has only been tested with stock G27/G29 pedals and not with any mod such as a load cell. Use at your own risk!
I did the research on my own and here you will find the pinout to build an adaptorcable.
What you need:
- DB 9 Female connector
- RJ12 Connector with asymmetrical lock (I used an old fully connected Telekom Splitter Cable)
- Cable with 6 wires
Please note that Thrustmasterpedals use 12 kOhms potentiometers on the brake as well as the gaspedals where as Logitech use 10 kOhms on clutch-,brake- and gaspedals.
The cable does not need any resistors or electronical components.
19.07.2012 - under construction
- Pinout for Logitech G27 Pedals to Thrustmaster TX/T300GTE Base Adaptorcable
- N64 Multinorm schematic
- Twin Famicom Stereo Amp schematic
- Philips CD-i 370 Power Supply pinout
- N64 Multinorm schematic updated & simple overclocking guide added
- Mega Drive/Master System/Mark 3 Rom Flashing (work in progress)